The Bryston 7B³ is a single channel (mono) amplifier which offers virtually perfect freedom from overload on any type of speaker. It assures an amazing degree of transparency, musicality, and ease of listening.
- Active extremely low distortion input buffer
- Balanced and Single Ended audio inputs
- Selectable gain at 23 or 29dB
- Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages
- Convection cooled and housed in a fully aluminum chassis.
- No fans or other moving parts
- Energy storage power transformers maximize dynamic range
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤.005% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 600W
- Noise below full output: -113dB single ended, -116dB balanced
- Slew Rate: >60V/µS
- Power Bandwidth: .5Hz to >100kHz
- Damping Factor: >300 at 20Hz (8Ω)
- Switchable Gain: 23dB or 29dB
- Available with silver or black faceplate (3U + .55”)
- 17” (without handles) or 19” (with handles) faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Rack mountable Pro Edition available in black (see Cubed Pro for more details)
Preis: CHF 8'495.00 / Stk.